- Prices are valid for pre-purchase only.
- A limited number of powered sites are available in both Highside and Trackside campgrounds. A limited number of premium sites are available in Trackside campground only. Powered and premium sites are charged per site, in addition to the per person campground fee.
- Campground ticket prices include access to your nominated campground from 9am on Thursday to 12noon on Monday, regardless of length of stay. Reduced campground prices are not available for shorter stays.
- Access to the campgrounds during the Event is subject to the display of a colour coded non-transferable wristband. Your campground wristband will allow you access to your chosen campground only.
- A campground ticket only does not allow entry into the circuit and a circuit entry ticket only does not allow entry into any campground. You must purchase both.
- Note that a valid circuit entry ticket must be provided as a requirement each time you wish to enter the circuit.
- Specific sites (excluding Powered Sites - Highside and Trackside and Premium Sites - Trackside) cannot be reserved and are available on a first come, first served basis.
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO CAMPGROUND CONCESSION AND CHILD PRICING
- Concession campground pricing is not available. Up to 4 children under 14 years of age will be permitted free entry into the campgrounds, when accompanied by a paying adult. Child access to the campgrounds is subject to the display of a wristband, which must be collected from the Campgrounds Ticket Office on arrival at the circuit, prior to entering the campgrounds. Please note that charges apply to the use of pre-pitched tents and both premium and powered site upgrades, regardless of age.
Vehicle Access & Parking
- Information regarding the type of vehicle that you will be bringing into the campsite, along with the applicable number plate must be provided at the time of booking. Information is for data collection purposes only.
- Trackside Campground - patrons with motorcycles are permitted to park next to their campsite. Cars will only be permitted for 30 mins for loading or unloading camping equipment (vehicles that exceed the time limit will be towed). Trackside Campground car parking is provided adjacent to the Campground. Campground management reserves the right to restrict vehicle access for safety reasons.
- Trackside Powered Site - each site is 5 metres by 10 meters in area. A vehicle may be parked on the powered site, so long as it is not larger than the site dimensions. Should you choose to park a vehicle on the powered site, the vehicle must remain parked on the site until the conclusion of the event. i.e the vehicle will not be permitted to come and go during the event. Should you choose not to park a vehicle on the powered site, you will be able to park in the trackside campground parking adjacent to the Trackside campgrounds.
- Trackside Premium Site - Premium spot in the Trackside campsite along the main fence line of the MotoGP™ track. The Trackside Premium area will be marked separately from the rest of the Trackside Campground. Only Motorcycles will be allowed in the Trackside Premium area. These sites are sized to fit at least a 6 person tent and 2 motorcycles. It is recommended for a maximum of 4 adults per site.
- Highside Campground - All vehicle types will be permitted into the Highside Campground and may be parked next to the patron's site. Car park passes for the Highside and Highside Family Friendly campgrounds will be limited to one pass per four people in your booking. Please be advised that all campervans, camper trailers and recreational vehicles will be directed to selected zones within the Highside Campground.
- PRE-PITCHED TENTS - One car space will be allocated adjacent to each Pre-Pitched tent. No campervans and trailers will be permitted to park next to the tent. Any oversize vehicle that does not fit, must park in the alternative parking location as directed by the Campground Manager.
Showers and toilets
- Showers and toilets are provided in all campgrounds, facilities are within short walking distance from camping sites.
General Store and Champions Cafe
- Take-away food, groceries, alcohol and a general store are located in each campground. Please note that patrons are not permitted to bring their own alcohol into the campgrounds.
- The Champions Cafe, located within the Visitor Centre, will be open to campground patrons Thursday to Sunday - serving breakfast, lunch and dinner (times vary, subject to demand, operating hours advised at the Cafe Gate).
- Entertainment for campground patrons will be provided in the Trackside Campground Entertainment Area on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings from approximately 6pm.
Other facilities - available in all campgrounds
- Firewood - available for purchase.
- 24-hour first-aid assistance is available.
Facilities for People with Accessible needs
- Available within Highside campground.
Campgrounds Ticket Office
- The Campgrounds Ticket Office will be located in the Visitor Centre car park, adjacent to the Visitor Centre on Visitor Centre Drive. Hours of operation: 7am on Thursday - 12 noon on Sunday.